Operating forklift or hydraulic jack to move packages, including high-reach, laser-guided forklifts.
Data entry into computerized inventory control system.
Work to solve inventory variances and track-and-trace issues.
General shipping and receiving work.
Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- General knowledge of warehouse terminology and tasks is required.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year experience with unloading, unpacking of shipments, pulling orders, performing inventory control, auditing and scanning.
- General math knowledge.
- Forklift experience required.
- Must be able to use computer and scanning equipment.
- Able to move boxes weighing 20 to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be able to work 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Sunday night through Friday morning, with overtime as needed.