Ruprecht Company Consolidating Operations in Mundelein

The Ruprecht Company, formerly of Chicago, is in the process of consolidating its operations in the Village of Mundelein, bringing over 100 employees to the new state of the art facility at 1301 Allanson Road. The Ruprecht Company is a leading privately-held meat processor and distributor, serving the food service and retail sectors. Established in 1860, the Sommers Family purchased the company in 1961. Ruprecht is currently the oldest beef processor in the Chicagoland area, providing high quality products to the country’s finest hotels, restaurants, and institutions.

Over the last ten years, Ruprecht has expanded rapidly. Further global expansion is planned. The Mundelein facility will house the entire production line, cutting, casing, cooking, packaging, distribution, and business office.

The Village of Mundelein welcomes the Ruprecht Company and its employees to the Village of Mundelein. For more information on Ruprecht Company, visit www.ruprechtcompany.com.

12th August 2010 News